- The strong anti-inflammatory properties of rose water reduce inflammation, whether it’s caused by acne, eczema or rosacea.
- Got a sunburn? Mix rose water and aloe vera gel for cooling and soothing relief!
- Rose water also has natural astringent properties. This helps tighten skin and diminish large pores! Use it as a facial toner by adding 1 tsp of witch hazel to ¼ cup of rose water. Or, apply rose water using a cotton ball to tighten up and shrink large pores.
- Yes! Did you know that rose water actually helps in hair growth?! I recently found out too! It is rich in antioxidants and special nutrients like vitamins that stimulate hair growth! You can spray it directly on your scalp.
- Using rose water as a hair rinse makes hair shiny, soft and silky. Just add 2 tbsp of rose water to 2 cups of cooled green tea or just plain water. Use it as your final hair rinse in the shower.
- Hydrated skin is crucial for preventing wrinkles and balancing sebum! Spray rose water on your skin before moisturizing (while your skin is still damp) to seal in moisture for healthy skin!
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your face, close your eyes and spritz all over your face and neck. Now pat it onto your skin in a gentle dabbing motion. Follow it with a moisturizer.
Use before 4 months from the date of manufacturing.
Patch test is recommended.