- Tea tree hydrosol fights against many strains of bacteria which makes it a very strong antibacterial agent.
- Tea tree hydrosol is a good astringent. You can use it to tone, firm and tighten skin as well as shrink large pores and reduce excess oils.
- With its potent anti-inflammatory properties, tea tree hydrosol reduces inflammation, skin redness and swellings.
- The antiseptic properties of clary sage hydrosol make it good for cleaning and disinfecting wounds. It’s also good for keeping pus-filled cystic acne in check and preventing further breakouts.
- Clary sage is one of the few plants that are known to balance hormones. It is good for menopausal troubles and PMS as well.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Distillate and Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Distillate.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your face, close your eyes and spritz all over your face and neck. Now pat it onto your skin in a gentle dabbing motion. Follow it with a moisturizer.
Use before 4 months from the date of manufacturing.
Patch test is recommended.