- The berries from the Sea Buckthorn plant actually contain up to a whopping 12 times the amount of Vitamin C in Oranges! This makes it great for brightening the skin and evening out any pigmentation or age spots.
- Sea Buckthorn contains over 20 minerals and 60 antioxidants, 3 times more Vitamin A than Carrots and a potent amount of Vitamin E too. In case that wasn’t enough goodness packed into the one ingredient, Sea Buckthorn also contains fatty acids and Omegas 3, 6, 9 and 7.
- Thanks to all those vitamins and minerals, Sea Buckthorn can promote the overall health of the skin by boosting elasticity, hydration and inflammation, as well as fighting acne-causing bacteria.
- With powerful antioxidants, sea buckthorn helps skin cells regenerate with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and several different kinds of B vitamins.
- Using sea buckthorn for face regimens can increase collagen production to reduce wrinkles, and its high Vitamin E and Vitamin C content reduce scarring. This works on both smaller scars like acne marks, and on larger scars such as those from traumatic injuries and severe stretch marks.